Monday, February 20, 2012

Problem with PDF Exports in RS 2000 SP2....

Hello All,

when we export to pdf, keeptogether functionality is not working properly in Table.Is this fixed in RS2005?

Does anyone know when rs2005 will be released?.

Thanks in Advance.

rs2005 was released with SQL2005 together some months ago.|||

Hi,

Keeptogether is not working for report export to PDF in VS2005... I have a 4 column report and the List (with embedded List) does not wrap as I expected with Keeptogether=False. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick I'm missing.

Thanks.... Frank

|||I have this problem too, in SRS2005, list w/ embedded list acts as if keeptogether is on when export to PDF or print. Mine is only 1 column. Did you ever find a solution? Possibly a bug with embedded lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment