Saturday, February 25, 2012

Problem with Printing of Crystal Report

Hello

I have an application which uses crystal reports.
Only the runtime dll's are shipped with the application in order to design and also print.

I'm unable to print the report .I guess some mandatory runtime dll's are missed
to ship with the application.

Can anyone help me out in listing all the runtime dll's used for crystal report printing? I use Crystal report 9.0 version dll's.

If I install crystal reportDesigner, then the print option works.

Regards
PallCrystal Reports 8.5 comes with a file called runtime.hlp that lists all the runtime files needed and (I believe) their dependencies. Maybe version 9 has something similar?

I use InstallShield to create my Setups. There's a download for InstallShield that will add all the MergeModules for Crystal Reports. (A MergeModule is a collection of system files and their dependecies.) You just check off the ones you need and it takes care of installing all the dependency files.|||Open your crystal reports in EDIT mode and open the printer / printing options. Uncheck the NoPrint option.

This problem is with CR 8.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment