Monday, February 20, 2012

Problem with PAGE HEADER

Dear All

I am Sundaraguru from India.

I have problem with Reporting services header showing time..

I designed the one report. That report Size is 8inch x 41 inches..

What are problems i having in this reports:

1. Report header is not coming in second pages. ( For report header i am not using the report header area, Because the header informations will varying based on the data's. That's Why I placed in the detail sections)

2. While Seeing the preview time it is showing only 11 page ( for 2 record) after exporting to PDF format it showing 32 pages.

How i can solve the above problem.. I have to get is all the page's i have to show report header in all the pages.

I am using SQL Server 2005 , & VS.Net 2005 With November 2006 CTP

And Send your valuable suggestions to following mail id's sundaraguru_s@.apollohealthstreet.com and sundharmail@.yahoo.co.in.

Advance Thanks

Kind Regards
Sundaraguru S

Dear All,

I got the Solution

I place the Repeatable information to the one separate rectangle.. Right the Rectangle -> General -> Data Region (Combo) Select the dataset. (If the Selected dataset is contains then detailed information). And set the hidden property for the rectangle

Add the header and footer information and refer the hidden rectangle contained control informations(Using ReportItems("").Value ).

Kind Regards

Sundaraguru S

No comments:

Post a Comment