Saturday, February 25, 2012

Problem with printing

Hi! I recently begin to use reporting tools of SLQ 2005 instead of AR or CR. I found the DUI very easy to use and I'm partially sastify beause when I try to print my report, the printer always blow out a second white page. For one page report I can live with that but for 156 page report it's becoming a lot annoing. Is there somebody who experience the same problem? And by the way resolve it?

Here the dexcription of the report:

Is a list grouped by clientId with a sub report getting the clientId from the parent one as the parameter. Event with the insert page break after list true or false the result is the same while printing.

Thx you very much

Daniel

This has to do with the sum of your margins and page settings must not exceed the portrait / landscape settings in your report. The link below gives a good example of this.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1259621&SiteID=1

|||That resolve my problem thank you very much.|||

Glad to help. Please remember to mark the correct answer as "Mark as answer". This will aid others searching for similar problems and issues.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment