Friday, March 30, 2012

problem with SQL-Server 2005 CTP

I have received visual studio 2005 beta experience kit. My kit included a version of MS SQL-Server 2005 Developer Edition CTP ( Developer Edition printed on the surface of my DVD but I don't know it's true or not ? Idea because I saw this page: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/2005/productinfo/sql2005features.mspx and there was not Developer Edition). I had a new and fresh Windows 2003 (without SP1) installed on one of my office PCs. So I decided to install visual studio 2005 beta 2 first and then SQL-Server 2005 CTP. But after I installed SQL-Server 2005 CTP I saw nothing in my start menu even Express Manager. My question is : how can I find SQL-Server Express Manager or Management Studio . is my problem related to installing Visual Studio 2005 Before SQL-Server like this topic: http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=17309

If it is how can I fix this problem?


Excuse me for my bad English writing!

thank you!

You should try posting this question to SQL Server Setup & Upgrade forum.

Thanks,
-Vineet Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment