Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with SQL Server 2005 dev edition

Hi
I have just installed SQL Server 2005 dev edition. I successfully have
created a new database and a table in that database. When I try to open the
table (right click on the table and choose Open Table) I get the error
"Unspecified error" and there is nothing shown. What is wrong and how can I
fix this?
Thanks!
JuliaJulia
Hmmm, strange. Have you try SELECT * FROM table from Query Builder?
Also take a look at ERRO.LOG to see some info
"Julia" <Julia@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:28B6CE1C-D855-4FC3-A138-73103C4CAC9C@.microsoft.com...
> Hi
> I have just installed SQL Server 2005 dev edition. I successfully have
> created a new database and a table in that database. When I try to open
> the
> table (right click on the table and choose Open Table) I get the error
> "Unspecified error" and there is nothing shown. What is wrong and how can
> I
> fix this?
> Thanks!
> Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment