Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with SQL services

When I reset or restart windows, the services mssqlserver
and the agent dont start.
I have this services configured with a administrator
domain user in the log on properties and for some reason
this services dont authenticate the password user I
received a error with the login but If I will to the
properties services and write the same password, the
service start.
The question is why dont start this services
automatically?
I change the password of this user and I have the same
problem.
My s.o. is win2000 sp4 and sql 2000 with sp3 in english
and this machine is a member of a w2000 domain.
I wait taht us understand me.
Regards,
Roque.In the properties of SQL Server (can be accessed from Enterprise manager by
right clicking on server), make sure "Auto start SQL Server Agent" is
checked.
ashish
"Roque Catanese" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:900e01c3e9cb$ab25f410$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> When I reset or restart windows, the services mssqlserver
> and the agent dont start.
> I have this services configured with a administrator
> domain user in the log on properties and for some reason
> this services dont authenticate the password user I
> received a error with the login but If I will to the
> properties services and write the same password, the
> service start.
> The question is why dont start this services
> automatically?
> I change the password of this user and I have the same
> problem.
> My s.o. is win2000 sp4 and sql 2000 with sp3 in english
> and this machine is a member of a w2000 domain.
> I wait taht us understand me.
> Regards,
> Roque.

No comments:

Post a Comment