Monday, March 26, 2012

Problem with sql query reformatting on its own

I'm having a problem with some of my reports in SQL reporting services.
After I enter my sql query, the software reformats removing parenthesis and
moving sections of the statement around. Is there a way I can force the
system to accept my query as is?Use the generic query designer (the button to switch to this is one of the
buttons to the right of the ...)
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Diane Chase via SQLMonster.com" <forum@.nospam.SQLMonster.com> wrote in
message news:cc800d5f7276462981022ea63d09d5a6@.SQLMonster.com...
> I'm having a problem with some of my reports in SQL reporting services.
> After I enter my sql query, the software reformats removing parenthesis
> and
> moving sections of the statement around. Is there a way I can force the
> system to accept my query as is?|||Thanks Bruce that worked!
--
Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment