Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with SQL Server Agent.

SQL Server 2000 sp3 on Windows 2003. I am getting the
following error in the sql server agent log and I am not
able to run any of my jobs. sql server lightweight pooling
setting is set to 0.
[298] SQLServer Error: 18452, Login failed for
user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection. [SQLSTATE 28000]
Thanks in Advance.I have gotten this sometime when I use windows logins as the owner of a job.
I think it has something to do with our domain controller being unavailable
sometimes. When error occurs I have changed the owner to a sql server login
and the problems goes away.
----
----
--
Need SQL Server Examples check out my website at
http://www.geocities.com/sqlserverexamples
"Obaid" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5fb401c42dff$58db8b70$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> SQL Server 2000 sp3 on Windows 2003. I am getting the
> following error in the sql server agent log and I am not
> able to run any of my jobs. sql server lightweight pooling
> setting is set to 0.
> [298] SQLServer Error: 18452, Login failed for
> user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
> Server connection. [SQLSTATE 28000]
> Thanks in Advance.|||If you server is in Mixed Mode set the owner of the job to be SA instead of
the creater. Otherwise set the owner to be the same Network ID that SQLSer
ver is running as.
Jeff Duncan
MCDBA, MCSE+I

No comments:

Post a Comment