Tuesday, March 20, 2012

problem with Selection criteria

Using SS2000 SP4, RS2000, VS2003
I'm trying to put the start date and end date in the report header. I have a
report title in the header now and it prints ok. As soon as I add a text box
and the parameter for the start date, nothing in the report header prints but
the body of the report prints. This is what is in the header
"=FORMAT(Parameters!StartDate.Value, "MMMM d, yyyy")". I also have some
parameters in the report footer and they aren't printing either. I copied
them from another report.
Thanks,
--
Dan D.I can't explain it but all of a sudden it started working in both the header
and the footer.
--
Dan D.
"Dan D." wrote:
> Using SS2000 SP4, RS2000, VS2003
> I'm trying to put the start date and end date in the report header. I have a
> report title in the header now and it prints ok. As soon as I add a text box
> and the parameter for the start date, nothing in the report header prints but
> the body of the report prints. This is what is in the header
> "=FORMAT(Parameters!StartDate.Value, "MMMM d, yyyy")". I also have some
> parameters in the report footer and they aren't printing either. I copied
> them from another report.
> Thanks,
> --
> Dan D.

No comments:

Post a Comment