Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Problem with sending email

This is the first time I am setting up an operator so that I can get job
notifications to my email. When I create an operator any type in my address
and click test. It gives me the following error:
Problem occoured while attempting to resolve the address 'my email address'.
Mapi error code number -2147221233
ThanksThe first thing would be to check to ensure that SQL Mail has been setup
correctly as typically the MAPI errors occur as a result of an incorrect
configuration. The KB Article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263556 describes how
to Configure SQL Mail and the KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315886/EN-US/ details Common SQL Mail
Problems.
- Peter Ward
WARDY IT Solutions
"Amit" wrote:
> This is the first time I am setting up an operator so that I can get job
> notifications to my email. When I create an operator any type in my address
> and click test. It gives me the following error:
> Problem occoured while attempting to resolve the address 'my email address'.
> Mapi error code number -2147221233
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment